Friday 26 March 2010

A Good Egg




I love chocolate.....noooooo I hear you say, not you!! So I just love Easter time and nothing better to make Easter treats is A Good Egg stamp set.

At my last craft club we had lots of fun creating an Easter card with sparkly spots, an egg filled basket with the cute chick emerging from her shell (must be a girl as she is very cute), and a decorated candle which is an ideal gift for those who can't have chocolate.

All items used are from Stampin' Up! and can be ordered from me. Just browse the catalogue at the top right and send me a message at clare@sparklecrafts.com

The items used to create the Easter class kit are as follows:

Stamp Set: A Good Egg
Ink: Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal
Card: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Pink Passion, Barely Banana
Glitter: Dazzling Diamonds
Ribbon: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain
Accessories: Medium Cellophane Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...